A collection of our recent articles, white papers, webinars, reports and videos.
card & digital payments
Tuscany Region confirms TAS for the evolution of its digital platform IRIS
The innovative solution created by TAS for the Tuscany Region over 10 years ago still represents today a best in class platform for accessing debt positions and collecting payments in compliance with the public national pagoPA circuit. This is proved by other important regional administrations such as Lazio, Umbria and Sardinia, having chosen to reuse the same core platform, adapted by TAS to their specific requirements. Similar solutions for pagoPA payments have been provided by TAS through partnerships also to central Public Administrations such as the Italian Medicines Agency, the Ministry of Health and InfoCamere. Based on the PayTAS proprietary framework, the platform has been built to meet the multiple needs of public administrations and any creditor who provides services of public interest, in the provision of end2end collection and payment services, with a technical and operational approach aimed at facilitating the participation of as many administrations as possible into the pagoPA ecosystem. IRIS, the solution created for the Tuscany Region, more specifically addresses and optimizes the following tasks:
- administrative and technical enrollment of public bodies belonging to the Tuscany territory
- standardization of interfaces and integration with the national IO App system, with full reconciliation of receipts
- simplification of the payment experience of the users (citizens and businesses)
- integration with regional apps
- integration with the centralized booking system for public healthcare services (CUP) and the Pharmacies of the Tuscan Health Service.
Get in touch to discover how we can help in achieving your business goals