This page describes how to manage the site www.tasgroup.com with regard to the processing of personal data of the users who consult it. The personal data provided by the users are treated in confidence and used solely to execute the submitted requests and communicated to other companies of the TAS Group, in compliance with the policies given pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree196/2003, and Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
1. NATURE OF CONSENT
The User is entitled to provide the personal information necessary to consult our website and perform its specific requests related to TAS S.p.A.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The data are processed by the Company TAS S.p.A. Tecnolgia Avanzata dei Sistemi S.p.A. to provide commercial information on products and services, and marketing purposes.
3. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to which personal data relate, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Art. 15-22 of the GDPR, the right to:
• ask for confirmation of whether or not their personal data is present;
• obtain information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated and whenever possible the retention period;
• Obtain data rectification and erasure
• get restriction of processing;
• obtain data portability, receiving personal data from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to another data controller without any hindrance;
• object at any time to processing of personal data;
• Object to a decision based solely on automated, including profiling.
4. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data controller of personal data relating to persons identified through the consultation of our website is TAS S.p.A., with registered office in Rome, via Cristoforo Colombo 149, in the person of the Legal Representative.
5. DATA PROCESSOR
The Data processor is the Human Resources Director.
For any external Data processor, it’s possible to refer to the list of data processor at the TAS headquarter.
6. APPOINTMENT OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679, TAS SpA has appointed its Data Protection Officer (DPO). Any requests or communications can be sent to email@example.com
7. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of data connected to the TAS S.p.A. website takes place where the TAS S.pA. servers are located.
8. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
9. DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
The data will be processed and stored as long as necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed. (art. 5 lett. e GDPR)
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND MARKET PROTECTION
The pages of this site are copyrighted, marked by the © symbol under Law 633/1941, therefore, the content of the site is protected against duplication, translation. The trademark protection, is protected under article 2571 c.c