PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER PAYMENTS
TAS Group has over 30 years of core specialization in software solutions for electronic money, payment systems, capital markets and ERP. Listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since May 2000, TAS Group is the commercial name identifying the group of companies consisting of TAS S.p.A. - controlled by OWL S.p.A. - and its subsidiaries: TAS France E.U.R.L., TAS Helvetia S.A., TAS Iberia S.L.U., TAS Germany GmbH, Tasamericas Ltda and TAS USA Inc.
Already an Italian Fintech leader for card management, payment networks access, securities and banking treasury, we are committed to increasingly broadening our coverage of international markets, acting through our subsidiaries and a growing network of Partners.
TAS Group is a dynamic organization with opportunities for professional development and career growth.
The Product Marketing Manager executes compelling marketing campaigns for TAS Group’s offering related to the Payments Business Line, leading cross-department teams and managing the relationship with some of the Group’s key partners. The role reports to the Head of Strategic Marketing & Partnerships. It involves working with product managers to develop product positioning, messaging and expertise about potential customers, and supporting the sales and business development teams plus some selected key Partners/Resellers with product collateral and competitive analysis.
- working with product managers to determine customer and market requirements for new products;
- working with corporate marketing to maximize messaging through the brand communication strategy and channels when developing product marketing programs;
- briefing the press and PR teams about new products and/or product features;
- supporting internal & external product training;
- creating and maintaining marketing collateral like presentations, content for websites/social media/thought leadership articles/product demos/case studies/webinars, etc.
- attending fairs & conferences and taking part in presentations/round-tables
- supporting key Channel Partners engaged in the resale of the TAS Group’s Payments Offering
Collaborative skills: You will need the right attitude to lead/work with teams across and beyond the organization. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, Press agencies, Partners’ Channel Managers, etc.
Communication skills: Superior speaking and writing abilities are requested to present about products for various marketing channels. You must also be capable of effectively interacting with prospects and clients at senior executives’ level.
Domain knowledge and Research skills: Curiosity and passion for the Payments and Digital revolution are key to the role. State of the art market background and previous experiences in analysts’ relations are considered preferential.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services products management as product, project or marketing specialist
City: Work location to be agreed (inside the EU)
Please send your CV to email@example.com:
- in PDF format
- without sensitive or judicial data, which can only be processed with your written consent