SENIOR JAVA PROGRAMMER – CORDOBA
We are looking for a Java, C/C++ Senior Programmer for our offices in Cordoba, with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Being part of a talented software team specialized in payment applications and services, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment, within a multinational company with a rapidly growing business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
After and adequate period of training on our products, his/her responsibilities will be:
- Designing, configuring and developing JAVA/J2EE/C/C++ applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Diagnose and solve issues related with system and services for the payment industry
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Preferably, 2 years of work experience in the software industry with a focus on web application development on J2EE technology.
- Experience with the common issues related to distributed environments and integration within a development process
- Good knowledge of C/C++; XML; Java language Standard Edition and J2EE
- Knowledge of J2EE architecture in terms of containers and services in particular IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of distributed Object Oriented programming
- Knowledge of SQL language and in database (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with the most common programming languages related to internet (Scripting language, HTML)
- Fluency in Spanish and English (the knowledge of Italian would be a plus)
- Application integration in distributed environments.
- Best practices of Object Oriented programming in particular within Java enterprise
- Applying the most common design patterns and architectural frameworks
- Configuration management
Valuable plus are:
- Knowledge of Analysis and Object oriented design (in particular J2EE) and MVC framework
- Good knowledge of the main framework and libraries (in particular struts, log4j, junit, spring & hibernate)
- Good knowledge of most common tools for compiling and versioning (ant, cvs & maven2)
- Knowledge of packages such as Spring, Hibernate and Log4j
- Payment industry exposure.
- Knowledge of Security concepts and design patterns
- Concepts of Project Management
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good relational skills both with co-workes and in contact with the clients;
- Ability to cooperate and work with remote and cross-cultural teams
- Capacity to work independently and be proactive in order to add value to projects.
- Technical and personal leadership
- Positive, hands on leader
Educational Background: Bsc or Msc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or similars.
Location: Cordoba (Spain)
How To Apply:
If interested and matching most of the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- in PDF format