CHANNEL MARKETING SPECIALIST
TAS Group has over 30 years of core specialization in software solutions for electronic money, payment systems, capital markets and ERP. Listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since May 2000, TAS Group is the commercial name identifying the group of companies consisting of TAS S.p.A. - controlled by OWL S.p.A. - and its subsidiaries: TAS France E.U.R.L., TAS Helvetia S.A., TAS Iberia S.L.U., TAS Germany GmbH, Tasamericas Ltda and TAS USA Inc.
Already an Italian Fintech leader for card management, payment networks access, securities and banking treasury, we are committed to increasingly broadening our coverage of international markets, acting through our subsidiaries and a growing network of Partners.
TAS Group is a dynamic organization with opportunities for professional development and career growth.
The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and managing all aspects of marketing needed to drive engagement with strategic System Integrators and Partners based in Europe and US, aimed at making them successful using TAS Group’s solutions. He/She will report to the CMO& Head of Partnerships. The ideal candidate will have acquired a strong B2B Marketing background working in the Financial Services SW sector.
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing
- Identify joint business opportunities and drive growth opportunities through go-to-market and co-selling programs
- Define the appropriate marketing strategy, designing and implementing all channel marketing activity with channel partners
- Actively contribute to product marketing collateral creation and upkeeping such as thought leadership articles, case studies, digital marketing campaigns, blogs and social media posts
- Actively contribute to Company/Partner events, conferences, trainings and meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with channel sales
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proven capabilities to engage at high level with Stakeholders (Customers, vendors, Industry Associations …)
- Project management experience is appreciated
- Previous experiences in multinational SW/SI companies is appreciated
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product and/or channel marketing in the financial services sector
City: Work location to be agreed (inside the EU)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- in PDF format
- without sensitive or judicial data, which can only be processed with your written consent