INTERNSHIP DIGITAL MARKETING
ABOUT TAS GROUP
TAS Group delivers software solutions for electronic money, payment systems, capital markets and ERP. Our offices span 7 countries but our secure solutions manage financial transactions worldwide. We strive to simplify the way private enterprise, public sector, commercial and central banks interact with their customers, stakeholders and technology systems. Our highly experienced team of business analysts and software engineers are focused on rethinking, reimagining and revolutionizing commercial business processes for digital and mobile integration.
Full Time, 40 hours per week, from 09:00 to 18:00, with an hour of lunch break.
We are looking for a junior digital marketing specialist to join our team. You will work with the marketing department to enforce the positioning of TAS Group brand through digital channels. You will be in charge of improving and updating TAS Group websites. You will develop marketing campaigns integrating digital platforms and social media communication to boost brand awareness and reach our target audiences. You will develop ideas, contents and initiatives to enhance the engagement of our target audiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Create digital contents (e.g. website, press release, social media)
- Manage web and social media advertising campaigns
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Ensure brand consistency throughout digital channels
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Bachelor and / or Master in Marketing
- Strong communication skills and aptitude for teamwork
- Motivation and learning skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Knowledge of the main digital techniques and tools (SEO, SEM, Google ADW, Google Analytics, ...)
- Previous experience in Website, Adwords Campaigns and Social Media Management and market analysis reporting is appreciated.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- in PDF format
- without sensitive or judicial data, which can only be processed with your written consent.
TAS S.p.A. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.